Motor Vehicle Accidents

  1. Was the accident your fault? If not, then you are entitled to make a claim for an injury suffered in that accident.
  2. Has your life been impaired for more than 7 days?
  3. Was the accident in South Australia or with a South Australian registered vehicle?

If your accident was after 1 July 2016 then you need to use the following injury claim form (Injury Claim Form)You will also need to identify your insurer via EzyReg.

We can help you with this by preparing the claim form with you so that it’s not so daunting for you.  It is preferable to do the claim form as soon as you can after the accident.  Limitations do apply.

You could be entitled to the following:

  • Pain and suffering
  • Medical treatment costs
  • Income
  • Care services provided to you

We can also help you in pursuing a claim against the insurer. You have three (3) years from the date of the accident to have the matter settled. If the matter is not settled within those three years you must issue proceedings for your claim in court to protect your rights.  If nothing is filed in the court you could lose your right to pursue a claim for compensation against the insurer. You should discuss your case with us and let us help you. With these cases the Insurer may contribute to your legal fees, which we can discuss.

Have a question? Contact us below.